The Jesuit Connection welcomes young adults (20s and 30s) who have either graduated from Jesuit institutions or have other experiences with Jesuit teachings and values. The Leadership team plans for liturgy, service and social networking programs or events for all those interested. Newcomers are always welcome!
The Leadership team is Meghan Brookes-Co Chair, Elizabeth Mahoney-Co Chair, Pope Carlos, William Suter, Emily Hankle, Patrick Nolan, SJ, and James Scholl.
For more information on Jesuit Connection or to register for a program or event email Ann Marie Houston, Assistant Director for Special Events and Grant Relations at email@example.com or 617-607-2814.
Schedule of upcoming events:
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017, 6:30 p.m.
- A Company of Grace: Inspiring the Next Generation of Ignatian Women Leaders
- Saint Cecilia Parish, 116 Huntington, St, Boston
- Moderated by: Kim Smith, Vice Principal for Curriculum and Professional Development, BC High, Head of the Advisory Board, Contemplative Leaders in Action (CLA)
- A Panel Discussion Featured Panelists:
- Meg Fox-Kelly, Associate Chaplain and Director of Retreats, Holy Cross
- Nora Frias, Director of Graduate Support, Nativity Preparatory School of Boston
- Katie Dalton, Director of the Women's Center, Boston College
- Maura Ramsey, Massachusetts State Organizer, Mothers Out Front
- Saturday, April 22: Volunteer Day at Nativity Prep
- Serving Boston's Jesuit-run, tuition-free, middle school
- Nativity Preparatory School, Jamaica Plain
- Sunday, May 7: Spring Retreat
- A day-long retreat in a magical setting
- The Connors Center, Dover
- Saturday, May 13: Set the World Afloat
- Join us for Ignatian-inspired kayaking
- Charles River
- Sunday, June 4: Closing Mass and Brunch
- Bring family and friends
- St. Peter Faber Jesuit Community, Brighton