Cura Personalis, caring for the whole person, is a cornerstone of the Jesuit mission. At the USA East Province, we support the development of our staff members and encourage employees to engage with spiritual, social and academic programs that will help them achieve their personal and professional goals.
Current employees have benefited from:
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development Assistance
- Opportunities for spiritual growth, in partnership with our retreat ministries, parishes and faith formation programs such as the Magis Program, Ignatian Leadership Retreats, Contemplative Leaders in Action (CLA), Jesuit Connection and Charis Ministries.
The organization has developed a comprehensive benefit package to tie into the employees’ total compensation package.
Company sponsored benefits for employees include:
- Medical Insurance including prescription drug plan of which the province pays the majority of monthly premiums
- Dental Insurance of which the province pays the majority of total monthly premiums
- Vision Insurance: the province pays the majority of total monthly premiums
- Short-Term Disability: Paid for by the province
- Long-Term Disability: Paid for by the province
- Life Insurance: Paid for by the province
- Flexible Spending Account for healthcare, dependent care and transit expenses
- Paid time off: vacation, sick, personal and holidays
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan which includes a 100% match on the first 4% of employee contributions as well as a 4% base (non-match) contribution after one year of service.
Our values support our missions.
- Responding with intellectual rigor to the most challenging issues of our times.
- Employing Ignatian discernment in decision-making.
- Caring for the poor, the vulnerable and the earth, our common home.
- Serving the Church with creativity and with fidelity to our Jesuit tradition.
- Bridging societal divides and fostering understanding among diverse people and cultures.
- Collaborating regionally, through partnerships and in networks, to serve the people of God.