The staff of the USA Northeast Province comprises some 70 men and women, who support Jesuits in every stage of their life and ministry as they serve their mission. Together, we are committed to helping others build meaningful relationships with the Society of Jesus and with the Gospels through Ignatian spirituality.
Cura Personalis, caring for the whole person, is a cornerstone of the Jesuit mission. At the USA Northeast Province, we support the development of our staff members and encourage employees to engage with spiritual, social and academic programs that will help them achieve their personal and professional goals.
Current employees have benefited from:
The organization has developed a comprehensive benefit package to tie into the employees’ total compensation package.
Company sponsored benefits for employees include:
- Medical Insurance including prescription drug plan of which the province pays the majority of monthly premiums
- Dental Insurance of which the province pays the majority of total monthly premiums
- Vision Insurance: the province pays the majority of total monthly premiums
- Short-Term Disability: Paid for by the province
- Long-Term Disability: Paid for by the province
- Life Insurance: Paid for by the province
- Flexible Spending Account for healthcare, dependent care and transit expenses
- Paid time off: vacation, sick, personal and holidays
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan which includes a 100% match on the first 4% of employee contributions as well as a 4% base (non-match) contribution after one year of service.