To learn more about the company-sponsored benefits offered to employees of the USA East Province, visit the About Our Team section of our website.
Position Title: Dean of Mission and Ministry
Reports to: President of Fairfield Prep
Location: This position is based at Fairfield Prep’s campus in Fairfield, CT.
The Dean of Mission and Ministry is responsible for core Jesuit and Ignatian formation programs rooted in the Catholic, Jesuit, and Ignatian identity of Fairfield Prep. In collaboration with the President, who is the Director of the Work, the Dean models the Ignatian way of proceeding for the school community, including faculty, staff, students, parents, the board of governors, and alumni. The Dean of Mission and Ministry is a twelve month, exempt position with managerial duties of the Prep ministry team.
Position Title: Ignatian Volunteer Corps – Portland, ME Regional Director
IVC, a national non-profit organization serving the needs of the poor through the service work of experienced men and women aged 50 or better, seeks a part-time regional director for Portland to develop and manage the regional office.
The successful candidate will have broad experience in:
- recruitment of and support to IVC service corps members
- recruitment and support in partnership with local non-profit agencies
- organizational, program, fundraising, and network development
- office management, including budgets, finances, and computer competency.
- marketing and promotion through social media, website, public speaking, publications
- work with diverse groups in the Portland area
- commitment to meeting the needs of the poor
- adult faith formation and Ignatian spirituality
Letter of application and resume should be submitted to: Becky Ehrman, IVC Vice President for Regional Development and Programming at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the names and contact information for two references.